Thursday, August 11
- 8am - Hall of Fame Gift Shop & Museum open - FREE tours
- 7pm - The Country Music Hayride Kickoff Show at the Esquire Theater downtown Carthage, 114 W. Sabine Street, featuring local bands Dusty Boots and Southern Impace; $8 Adults, $4 children 12 & under, under 6 free. Tickets available online or at the door.
Friday, August 12
- 8:00am - Hall of Fame Gift Shop & Museum open - FREE tours. New & exciting things to auction at our silent auction at the museum. All proceeds go to the TCMHOF.
- 3:30pm - TCMHOF annual Meeting at the Hall of Fame. Come hear the annual report. Ask how you can be a member (everyone welcome) Membership Application
- 4:00pm - Museum/gift shop closes
- 6:00pm - Doors open for the John Ritter Tribute Showcase at the Carthage Civic Center. Tickets are $20 advance and $25 at the door. Come vote for your favorite performer!
- 7:00pm - TCMHOF John Ritter Tribute Showcase with secial gues emcee Linda Davis, the TexasCountry music Hall of Fame Band and 24 finalists vying for the title of "Texas Country Music Hall of Fame Ambassador" for 2023. Special guests include Lang Scott, Scott Hampton, Bailey Rae, Boby Marquez and the 2022 winner Zac Clifton.
Saturday, August 13
- 8:00am - TCMHOF Gift Shop & Museum opens - FREE tours. Auction continues, KGAS Radio "Tex Ritter Round-Up" with book signings, KGAS Country Music Showdown, top prize $1000. With Dusty Boots Band, free museum tours, special guests and autographs
- 2:00pm - The Country Music Hayride Matinee at the Esquire Theater downtown Carthage, 114 W. Sabine Street, featuring Southern Impact. Admission $5
- 4:00pm - Museum/Gift Shop Closes
- 6:00PM -
- 25th Annual Texas Country Music Hall of Fame Show & Celebration
- Carthage Civic Center
- 1702 S. Adams Street, Carthage, Texas
- Tickets - $70-$125
- 903.694.9561 to purchase tickets
Sunday, August 14
- 8:00am - Gift shop opens - Come by and tell us goodbye!
- 9:00am - 10:30am - Gospel at the Hall featuring host Randy C. Moore and special guests Gena Hamilton and others TBA.
- Held at the Texas Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum, 310 W. Panola
- Free admission!